Set aside plenty of time to explore this website – and visit often! It is your best resource for learning all about your HRAccess Benefits program. It also contains tools and resources to help you make decisions, and give you direct access to various other resources. Here are a few examples of resources to use things to consider:
- Try the PLANselect medical plan decision help tool. PLANselect will help you identify the medical plan option that may be best for you. Answer a few simple questions, and PLANselect will score each medical plan option and provide estimated total costs. Give it a try now!
- Call or email the HRAccess Benefit Advocate Center for 1-on-1 help understanding all your health benefit options: 833-222-4845 or email@example.com.
- Learn about using a Health Savings Account (HSA) with your medical plan!
- Join the 401(k) Plan and start saving for your future!
- Don’t miss the deadline! If you are a new hire – or if you have a mid-year qualifying "life event" (e.g., marriage, birth, gain/lose other coverage), you must submit your benefit elections within 30 days of hire or the date of the life event – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Keep your contact information current! Important benefit information will be mailed to your home from time to time. Work and personal email and phone are also used extensively to stay in touch and share information. Go confirm or update all your contact details in the MyHR system now – and be sure to update anytime you have a change to your home address, email or phone numbers!
- If you have any questions, contact the HRAccess Benefits Team at HRCentral@Progrexion.com or call 855-255-3475.