Regular positions intended to typically work 30 hours or more per week are eligible for all benefits.
All regular employees – regardless of schedule or hours – are eligible for the 401(k), Benefit Hub, and the Employee Assistance Program.
- A "dependent" is someone you elect to include on your health coverage:
- Legal spouse (must be legally married)
- Your child(ren) up to age 26, or any age if permanently disabled
- Your child(ren) includes only: biological, step, adopted, and any for whom you are the legally appointed guardian.
- As examples: Grandchildren, cousins, friends, neighbors, fiancés ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR COVERAGE.
NOTE: Proof of dependent eligibility required – get ready now!
- HRAccess is partnered with Alight Dependent Verification Services to verify the eligibility of all dependents on our health benefit plans.
- In order for each covered dependent to remain enrolled, you MUST provide documentation to verify their eligibility.
- Requested documentation may include items such as birth or marriage certificates.
- When you need to respond and provide documentation, a separate communication and instructions will be sent to your home and email addresses (work and personal, if available).
This dependent verification process will help lower compliance risk, preserve enrollment accuracy, and help control premiums and claims cost. While more information will be sent separately, now is a great time to review the HRAccess dependent eligibility rules (i.e. who is eligible and who is not) available under the Get Covered section, and take action to remove any ineligible dependents from coverage before the dependent verification audit begins.
Just visit the Benefits Enrollment website on the MyHR system during the first 30 days of your employment to select 2020 benefits for you and your eligible dependents!